Wednesday, March 30, 2011

AFX FX-37 Dual Sport Helmet. part II

I got a chance ride today with the new helmet.
I didn't notice any buffeting to much, but you tell its directional and can feel when you turn your head off of center. The distortions in the visor are not a bother at 40 to 70 mph and seems of no import when moving.
It does appear to noisy as far as wind goes, but I can't say its any more than my MX helmet just maybe a little more noticable mostly because it enclosed.
You will notice the cold wind hitting your neck and chin that I did not notice so much with the open MX Helmet.

There does seem to be two pressure points on each frontal lobe and that is yet to be a problem but I might have to do a little adjusting to the foam there.


More to come later since I worked on the XT350 today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment